What is being a Cuddlist all about?
- Not always about touch - we're building a culture of consent, helping people ask for what they want, helping to understand boundaries and be comfortable
- Learning to listen to clients and being patient, it's important to be present and strong for the person who is learning about themselves
- A Cuddlist is non-judgemental allowing for the person to be fully present
- A Cuddlist will believe in the best in people and be excited to see people
Yes! I want to be a Cuddlist, what do I need to do?
- Finish the online certification ($149)
- Go to a Cuddle Party
- Complete a one-on-one review
- Have a phone conversation with Cuddlist Director
What I'm offering:
- Have a one-on-one with me for an hour to experience it as a client for $50 (normally $80/hr)
- Get 10% off your training with a code given by me
- Access to a Closed Cuddlist Facebook Page
- Come to one of my Cuddle Parties for $20 (normally $25-$40 depending on when you pay for the party)
- Review session $50 (normally $80)
Video recorded on Facebook Live.